Clear Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Tube, Flat Tube
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,500 / Ton|
Borosilicate glass tubing and rod, available in varying types of inner and outer profile, has more advantages:
High Resistance to Thermal Shock
High Hydrolytic Resistance
High Chemical Resistance
Lighting: Flameproof light fittings others
Gifts: Decoration/grappa bottles Candlesticks Lanterns Others
Interior Decoration: Towel rails
COE (20/300) 3.3
Transformation Temperature Tg 525 ° C
Glass temp. At viscosity 10¹ ³ DPa· S 560° C
Glass temp. At viscosity 10 dPa· S 825° C
Glass temp. At viscosity 10 dPa· S 1260° C
Density at 25 ° C 2.23G/cm3
Young's modulus 63 · 10³ N/mm²
Poisson's ratio 0.2
Heat conductivity at 90 ° C 1.2 W/(m· K)
Refractive index ND = 587.6 nm) 1.473
Stress-optical coefficient K 4· 10 mm² /N
Class of chemical stability: Water 1
Class of chemical stability: Acid 1
Specification: Glass tube, OD from 4mm to 315mm;
Glass rod, OD from 4mm to 50mm
Length up to 2000mm
Honhai GLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. 12 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Strong export cartons, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Near to Qingdao of China main container seaports, ensuring fast delivery.
5. Full range of borosilicate3.3 glass tube supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
Regular 1220mm (Max 2500mm)
Minimum Order Quantity
500KGS(100kgs per color per size of the stock item)
Usually 50% TT for deposit and 50% TT balance are against the copy of bill of lading.
Usually within 20 days after receiving your deposit
Port of shipment
QINGDAO, or Tianjin
Samples are free. Customers should pay for the shipping freight.