Well Glass Cover
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1,000+||US $1 / Piece|
Explosion proof glass cover
This glass dome is mainly used for illumination. It can be used in
a variety of lighting situations such as for shop lighting pendants or landscape street lighting.
We melt various glass materials to create glass shapes of various sizes such as large glass for ceiling lighting, and small glass for spot lighting.
1. MOQ: 100pcs
2. Delivery time: 30 days after order confirmation
3. Payment terms: T/T 50% deposit , the rest against copy of BL;
4. Packaging: white paper + 5-layer standard export carton + fumigation-free pallet
1. Specialize in making customer designed pressed and blown glass products for 10 years.
Your drawings, pictures or samples are greatly welcomed.
2. As a manufacturer, competitive price and short delivery time will be ensured.
3. wide product lines:
LED lens, lamp shades, lamp covers, various glassware, fresnel lens, LED reflector, optic glass products, glass tubes and rods, glass bulbs, and so on.
4. Various glass materials for products:
optic glass, high clear glass, opal white glass, borosilicate glass or pyrex glass, soda-lime glass, low-iron glass, tempered glass, crystal glass, and so on.
5. With different process methods:
moulding press, mouth blown, cutting, etc.
6. Different surface finish or color is available:
surface finish: sandblast, acid, coating, lines or patterns outside or inside, etc.
color: colored material or color sprayed
6. Payment terms: T/T, if by sea, please arrange the 30% deposit before production, the rest 70% against copy of BL; If by air or express, please arrange 100% before production.
7. Packaging: white paper + 5-layer standard export carton + fumigation-free pallet