Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder
Glass Bird feeder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bird table)
Jump to: navigation, search
Blue jay eating at a feeder.
, bird feeder
, bird table
, or tray feeder
are devices placed outdoors to supply bird food to birds (bird feeding). The success of a bird feeder in attracting birds depends upon its placement and the kinds of foods offered,
as different species have different preferences.
Most bird feeders supply seeds or bird food, such as , sunflower (oil and striped), safflower, Niger seed, and rapeseed or canola seed to seed-eating birds.
Bird feeders often are used for birdwatching and many people keep webcams trained on feeders where birds often congregate, with some even living just near the bird feeder.
This antique looking hummingbird bottle feeder is an attractive option compared to the common red plastic feeders
- The perches and red flowers will attract hummingbirds all season long bringing more natural beauty to any outdoor space
- The clear glass mason jar like bottle makes seeing red hummingbird nectar easy for refilling and cleaning purposes, and is dishwasher safe
- Wide opening makes filling the feeder simple and easy for your convinence
- More Birds offers a variety of other hummingbird, songbird and squirrel-proof bird supplies - be sure to take a look
Glittering Glass Bird Feeder Adds Color to Your Landscape
- Colorful Moon Birdfeeder brightens up your landscape
- Birds can feed from the rim or hop inside during bad weather
- Easy to fill; holds 2-1/2 cups of any type of birdseed
Your backyard birds will love this unique one-stop feeder. In fair weather, they can perch on the rim to dine. When it's wet and windy, they can hop inside to eat. The extra thick crackle glass sparkles when it catches the light. Drainage holes keep seed dry. Colors may vary slightly.